Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Furlough Day #4

Man I an so glad this week is almost over it has been nice but I'm ready to go back to work. Chase asked me today when he could go back to daycare he is tired of being home he wants to go see his friends at daycare. Last night I was thinking wow since Forrest is not here to wake me up in the morning maybe I will sleep in so I let Chase stay up a little later than normal and thought by day #4 I should be able to sleep in. Well that did not happen my sister in Indiana called at 7:30 and then she felt bad that she woke me up oh well it was good to talk to her and a good way to wake up. So I went to the chiropractor this morning and this afternoon I'm going to strip and wax my floor I have not done it in a year so that will be good I was hoping for warmer weather this week so I could clean carpets but I guess that will have to wait. Tonight we are going to go watch Talon play baseball so hopefully I will have some new pics to post tomorrow.

No comments: