Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Furlough Day #5

Finally it is day #5 after what I did yesterday I need to go back to work. Yesterday when I went to strip and wax my floor, I got done mopping and there were a couple of dingy spots so I decided to take a magic eraser to them well when I did that I realized how dingy the whole floor was so I ended up spending 3 magic erasers and 2.5 hours on my hands and knees basically magic erasing the whole floor before I waxed it. So a job that normally take 1 hour to do took me 3.5 hours. Yes I know I'm crazy this is why I need to go back to work. And by the way it took me till Friday to do it but I finally slept in this morning till 8:30 that was amazing something I have not done in months. So today I have to go run Carter Enterprises deliveries and then go to Idaho Falls to pick up my beauty supply order. Then this evening Rashelle is going turkey hunting and when she is done I'm going over there and tomorrow it is Brooklyn's (Rashelle's daughter) birthday so we will be hanging out all day and having a birthday party. So everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: