Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Furlough Day #1

So most of you know that the company that I work for is having all salary people take a week long furlough (a week without work and pay) to save money so this week is my turn. So it is a little weird not to have to do something for work for a whole week. I don't think that I have time off like this since I had Chase and when I had Chase I did not have the job that I have now either.
So Friday Forrest left to go over to the Boise area to go turkey hunting with friends and on the way home last night the truck died and I had to pick him up in Burley (2.5 hours away) at 10:00 last night we did not get home until about 2:30 this morning so I guess I was glad I got to sleep till 8 this morning but it could not come a worst time money wise. One good thing that did happen this morning is my passport came in the mail so that was exciting and now the count down is really on.
So today I went and filed for unemployment in Idaho you have to wait for a week before you get paid so This will be my waiting week and then if we have to do this again I can draw unemployment the next time. Also on the docket for the day is cleaning the house and organizing Chase's closet and making a cake with Chase's he thinks making cakes are fun so thar will keep us busy today.

No comments: