Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Furlough Day #2

So it is Tuesday and it is raining like crazy and by tomorrow it is suppose to be snowing yes we have a winter storm warning for the next 24 hours. So much for doing anything outside this week. I was hoping to go watch Talon (Rashelle's oldest) play baseball tonight and run Chase's energy out at the park but so much for that too. Well today I cut my mom's hair and I have to get all Forrest laundry done from the weekend so he can get packed. He leaves tomorrow for Redding CA. for the next big tournament and this one is outside and it is suppose to rain 3 out of the 4 days he is going to be there. After so many years of the rain making this tournament hard and not fun you would think they would move this one to June or something, oh well. I'm hoping to get a chance to finish cleaning Chase's closet and get started on mine as well. Forrest and his dad are going to go tow the pickup home tonight so I hope the snow holds off until they get back.

No comments: